Aw Shucks


 I tried to make a video of my first game of FOW. It came out very sloppy and not at all what I like. Also, the Youtube takes forever to load. I found a video how to fix it but perhaps next week. 

I did get all my components to play the game. I got the artillery and salvo template. This has a square within a square. I think that salvos have a wider template then artillery. I also got American and German Game Playsets. These have all the markers I need to start. I was surprised. I was expecting cardboard markers but these are laminated with a felt, textured surface on the back. They are really nice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparing Black Powder to Field of Battle

New Game System: Flames of War for World War II

Black Powder Rules Battle Report #1 The Battle of Many Mistakes