Black Powder Play Sheet Adjustments

 I'm a new player of Black Powder. The playsheet in the back of the rules manual didn't have all that I needed on it for me. I also wanted to incorporate those rules that would go with my War of Spanish Succession that use The Last Argument of Kings Supplement. So I went ahead and made my own. I

It isn't a single page as the BP one is. In fact, mine is 8 pages but it goes in sequence and helps me avoid the missteps and things I forget when I play. Getting old I guess.

Anyways, here it is. Again, it has been modified for use with the War of Spanish Succession and the rules that would go with it. Perhaps you'll make your own modifications from it to suit your campaign/era? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1thnRf5sDxPrntmPwHrPbQvRjK4xlDgB7/view?usp=sharing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparing Black Powder to Field of Battle

New Game System: Flames of War for World War II

Black Powder Rules Battle Report #1 The Battle of Many Mistakes