FOW: Miniatures Painted

 




I finished painting miniatures from my Hit the Beach starter army set. Here they are:

German tanks: I have a tank platoon of three panzer IV tanks, an anti-tank platoon of two 7.5cm AT guns, and a V-2 rocket which is strictly for decoration. However, it makes a good objective for the allies to take.





German Infantry: I have a panzergrenadier company. It consists of two panzergrenadier platoons with panzerschrecks and a panzergrenadier HQ.















Now for the Americans: I have a single parachute rifle platoon. It includes a bazooka and a mortar team as well. I also made a mistake in making the models in that I didn't make a tank company HQ. Instead I made two 4 tank platoons.. I should have made a 2 tank HQ  and then two 3 tank platoons, oh well, excuse to buy more thanks :).




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparing Black Powder to Field of Battle

New Game System: Flames of War for World War II

Black Powder Rules Battle Report #1 The Battle of Many Mistakes